Courses Taught in IIT Jodhpur by Dr. Amit Mishra
1. Introduction to Biology (Core Undergraduate Course)
2. Undergraduate Biology Lab (Core Undergraduate Course)
3. Neuroscience (Core Undergraduate Course)
4. Cellular and Molecular Biology (Core Undergraduate Course)
5. Advance Biosciences (Elective Undergraduate Course)
6. Neuroengineering System (Elective Undergraduate Course)
7. Cell and Molecular Biology (Compulsory BB121 Undergraduate Course)
8. Introduction to Cognitive Science (Compulsory BS313 Undergraduate Course)
9. Neuroscience (Compulsory BS321 Undergraduate Course)
10. Introduction to Bioengineering (Compulsory BBL1010 Undergraduate Course)
11. Animal Biotechnology (Compulsory BB311 Undergraduate Course).
12. Concepts & Dynamics: Molecular Cell Biology (Compulsory BBL2100 Undergraduate Course)
M.Tech and Ph.D. Courses
1. Ph.D. Bioscience Lab rotation (Core Postgraduate Course)
2. Neuroscience (Open Elective Postgraduate Course)
3. Advance Biosciences (Elective Postgraduate Course)
4. Physiology and Neuroscience (Elective Postgraduate Course)
5. Advance Genetic Engineering (Core Postgraduate Course)
6. Neuroengineering System (Elective Postgraduate Course)
7. Cellular and Molecular Biology (Core Post Graduate Course)
8. Advance Genetic Engineering (Core Post Graduate Course)
9. Fundamentals of Neuroscience (Elective Postgraduate Course)
Completed Masters Thesis and Masters Projects:
Understanding The Cellular Protein Quality Control Mechanism In Neurodegenerative Diseases
Selective E3 Ubiquitin Ligases And Chaperones Involved Through Ubiquitin Proteasome Pathway In Cellular Quality Control Mechanism
The Molecular Engineering Of Protein Folding Molecules And Recognition Machinery In Neuronal Cells
How Ubiquitin Proteasome System Specifically Targets Aberrant Proteins And Maintain Proteostasis In Cells.
Depletion Of Cellular Quality Control Machinery Induces Misfolded Proteins Aggregation: Problems In Neurodegeneration And Ageing
Complex Regulation And Deregulation Of Misfolding Proteins: Threaten Proteostasis A Tuning Point In Neurodegeneration
Molecular Rejuvenation Neurobiological Machineries Against Neurodegeneration And Ageing
Completed Ph.D. Thesis
Role Of MGRN1 E3 Ubiquitin Ligase In Protein Quality Control Mechanism And Polyglutamine Diseases
Innovative Harnessing Of Molecular Protein Quality Control Strategies Inhibits: Aberrant Proteins Aggregation And Deregulated Proliferation
Promising Molecular Modulations Of E3 Ubiquitin Ligases Regulates Cellular Proliferation And Suppresses Misfolded Proteins Accumulation
Proteasomal Dysfunctions Induced Anti-Proliferative Strategies Of NSAIDs Engender Mitochondrial Abnormalities And Apoptosis
Engagement in Educational and Research Program of Government of India and MHRD Initiatives:
Lectures given and Bioscience labs orientation programs conduced in IIT Jodhpur under Ishan Vikash scheme of Government of India, Ministry of Human Resources and Development (MHRD).
Significant Contributions in Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) which is an on-going National Program of Fellowship in Basic Sciences, initiated and funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Important contributions for SRISTI (Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions) has instituted Gandhian Young Technological Innovation (GYTI) Awards for innovative student projects in engineering, biotechnology, healthcare devices, design, pharmacy, various branches of science and applied social technologies.
External lecture delivered: Understanding the functions of Biologically-Inspired in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Bangalore separately for undergraduates students of HAL.
Address numerous students from All India Radio (AIR) Jodhpur station those are preparing for the competitive examinations (CSIR, GATE and All India Biotechnology Exam) for their upcoming good future and better job placement.
Regular participation in weekly Departmental seminar/journal club activity.
Undergraduate Research & Innovation Program (UGRI- 2011): Project: Understanding the Molecular Engineering and Cooperative function of Protein folding molecules and Recognition Machinery in Neuronal Cells.
Undergraduate Research & Innovation Program (UGRI- 2012): Project: Identification and Characterization of AIP4-E3 Ubiquitin Ligase Substrates.
External Project Reviewer: INSERM-Department-De l Evaluation et du suvi des Programmes (DESP) Paris, French National Centre Institute.