1. Sumit Kinger; Yuvraj Anandrao Jagtap; Ankur Rakesh Dubey; Prashant Kumar; Akash Choudhary; Rohan Dhiman; Vijay Kumar Prajapati; Deepak Chitkara; Krishna Mohan Poluri; Amit Mishra* (2023) Lanosterol Elevates Cytoprotective Response Through Induced-Proteasomal Degradation of Aberrant Proteins
BBA Molecular Cell Research DOI: 10.1016/j.bbamcr.2023.119631 IF: 5.1
2. Ankur Rakesh Dubey, Ribhav Mishra, Yuvraj Anandrao Jagtap, Sumit Kinger, Prashant Kumar, Rohan Dhiman, Somnath Ghosh, Sarika Singh, Amit Prasad, Nihar Ranjan Jana and Amit Mishra* (2023) Itraconazole Confers Cytoprotection Against Neurodegenerative Diseases Associated Abnormal Proteins Aggregation
Molecular Neurobiology DOI: 10.1007/s12035-023-03230-0 IF: 5.68
3. Satyendra Singh, Abhishek Rao, Anshuman Mishra, Amit Mishra and Vijay Kumar Prajapati (2023) Multifaceted mutational immunotherapeutic approach to design therapeutic mAbs to combat monkeypox disease via integrated screening algorithms and antibody engineering
Molecular Systems Design & Engineering DOI: 10.1039/D3ME00059A IF 4.92
4. Annu Rani, Vaishali Saini, Priyanka Patra, Tanish Prashar, Rajan Kumar Pandey, Amit Mishra and Hem Chandra Jha (2023) Epigallocatechin Gallate: A Multifaceted Molecule for Neurological2 Disorders and Neurotropic Viral Infections
ACS Chemical Neuroscience DOI: 10.1021/acschemneuro.3c00368 IF 5.78
5. Sumit Kinger, Ankur Rakesh Dubey, Prashant Kumar, Yuvraj Anandrao Jagtap, Akash Choudhary, Amit Kumar, Vijay Kumar Prajapathi, Rohan Dhiman and Amit Mishra* (2023) Molecular Chaperones’ Potential against Defective Proteostasis of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Cells DOI: Cells/doi.org/10.3390 IF 7.66
6. B Barala, D Kashyapa, NVarshneya, T P Vermaa , A K Jainb , D Chatterjib, V Kumar , Amit Mishra, A Kumar, H C Jha (2023) Helicobacter pylori isolated from gastric juice have higher pathogenic potential than biopsy isolates
Genes & Diseases DOI: 10.1016/j.gendis.2023.03.003 IF: 7.37
7. Nupur Nagar, Harshi Saxena, Aakansha Pathak, Amit Mishra, Krishna Mohan Poluri (2023) Dissecting the structural mechanisms of protein-persistent organic pollutant (POP) interactions.
Chemosphere DOI: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2023.138877 IF: 8.94
8. Assirbad Behura; Lincoln Naik; Salina Patel; Mousumi Das; Ashish Kumar; Abtar Mishra; Dev Kiran Nayak; Debraj Manna; Amit Mishra; Rohan Dhiman (2023) Involvement of epigenetics in affecting host immunity during SARS-CoV-2 infection
BBA - Molecular Basis of Disease DOI:10.1016/j.bbadis.2022.166634 IF: 6.63
9. Yuvraj Anandrao Jagtap, Prashant Kumar, Sumit Kinger, Ankur Rakesh Dubey, Akash Choudhary, Ravi Kumar Gutti, Sarika Singh, Hem Chandra Jha, Krishna Mohan Poluri and Amit Mishra* (2023) Disturb Mitochondrial Associated Proteostasis: Neurodegeneration & Imperfect Ageing.
Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology DOI: 10.3389/fcell.2023.1146564 IF: 6.08
10. Ashish Kumar, Lincon naik, Salina Patel, Mousami Das, Dev Kiran Nayak, Abtar Mishra, Amit Mishra, Ramandeep singh, Asirbad Behura, Rohan Dhiman (2023) Ac-93253 inhibits intracellular growth of mycobacteria in human macropahages by inducing apoptosis in mitochondrial dependent manner
BBA General Subjects DOI: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2023.130425 IF: 4.11
11. Nupur Nagar, Gotami Naidu, Amit Mishra and Krishna Mohan Poluri (2023) Protein-Basd Nanocarriers and Nanotherapeutics for Infection and Inflammation
The Journal of Pharamcology and Experimental Therapeutics DOI: 10.1124/jpet.123.001673 IF: 4.40
12. Anand K. Keshri, Rimanpreet Kaur, Suraj S. Rawat, Naina Arora, Rajan K. Pandey, Bajarang V. Kumbhar, Amit Mishra, Shweta Tripathi and Amit Prasad (2023) Designing and development of multi‑epitope chimeric vaccine against Helicobacter pylori by exploring its entire immunogenic epitopes: an immunoinformatic approach
BMC Binformatics DOI: 10.1186/s12859-023-05454-2 IF: 3.32
13. Satyendra Singh, Abhishek Rao, Ketan Kumar, Amit Mishra, Vijay Kumar Prajapati (2023) Translational vaccinomics and structural filtration algorithm to device multiepitope vaccine for catastrophic monkeypox virus
Computers in Biology and Medicine DOI: 10.1016/j.compbiomed.2022.106497 IF: 6.69
14. Abtar Mishra, Ashish Kumar, Lincoln Naik, Salina Patel, Mousumi Das, Assirbad Behura, Dev Kiran Nayak, Amit Mishra, Sujit K. Bhutia, Ramandeep Singh, Rohan Dhiman (2023) Soybean lectin-triggered IL-6 secretion induces autophagy to kill intracellular mycobacteria through P2RX7 dependent activation of the JAK2/STAT3/Mcl-1 pathway Cytokine DOI: 10.1016/j.cyto.2023.156366 IF: 3.92
15.Budhadev Baral, Meenakshi Kandpal, Anushka Ray, Ankit Jana, Dhirendra Singh Yadav, Kumar Sachin, Amit Mishra, Mirza S. Baig and Hem Chandra Jha (2023) Helicobacter pylori and Epstein‑Barr virus infection in cell polarity alterations
Folia Microbiologica DOI: 10.1007/s12223-023-01091-7 IF: 3.00
16. Prashant Kumar, Akash Choudhary, Sumit Kinger, Yuvraj Anandrao Jagtap, Ankur Rakesh Dubey, Ravi Kumar Gutti, Deepak Chitkara, Anil K. Suresh, Amit Mishra* (2023) Proteostasis defects: Medicinal challenges of imperfect aging & neurodegeneration
Translational Medicine of Aging DOI: 10.1016/j.tma.2023.09.001 CS: 5.5
17. Anubha Chaudhary, Parul Mehra, Anand K Keshri, Suraj S Rawat, Amit Mishra and Amit Prasad (2023) The Emerging Role of Toll-Like Receptor-Mediated Neuroinflammatory Signals in Psychiatric Disorders and Acquired Epilepsy
Molecular Neurobiology DOI: 10.1007/s12035-023-03639-7 IF: 5.68
18. Ankur Rakesh Dubey, Ribhav Mishra, Naveen Sundaria, Yuvraj Anandrao Jagtap, Prashant Kumar, Sumit Kinger, Akash Choudhary, Hem Chandra Jha, Amit Prasad, Ravi Kumar Gutti and Amit Mishra* (2022) Resveratrol Promotes LRSAM1 E3 Ubiquitin Ligase-Dependent Degradation of Misfolded Proteins Linked with Neurodegeneration
Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry DOI: 10.33594/000000574 IF: 5.50
19. Assirbad Behura, Mousumi Das, Ashish Kumar, Lincoln Naik, Salina Patel, Dev Kiran Nayak, Abtar Mishra, Amit Mishra, Rohan Dhiman Mycobacterial biofilm: Structure and its functional relevance in the pathogenesis (2022)
Understanding Microbial Biofilms (Elsevier Book Chapter) DOI: 10.1016/B978-0-323-99977-9.00018-1
20. Anjali Sangeeth, Mahesh Malleswarapu, Amit Mishra and Ravi Kumar Gutti (2022) Long Non-coding RNA Therapeutics: Recent Advances and Challenges
Current Drugs Targets DOI: 10.2174/1389450123666220919122520 IF 3.50
21. Ankur Rakesh Dubey, Som Mohanlal Patwa, Sumit Kinger, Yuvraj Anandrao Jagtap, Prashant Kumar1, Sarika Singh, Rohan Dhiman, Hem Chandra Jha and Amit Mishra* (2022) Improper Proteostasis: Can Serve as Biomarkers for Neurodegenerative Diseases?
Molecular Neurobiology DOI: 10.1007/s12035-022-02775-w IF: 5.68
22. K, Amrutha, Amit Mishra and Sarika Singh (2022). Implications of intracellular protein degradation pathways in Parkinson’s disease and therapeutics.
Journal of Neuroscience Research DOI: 10.1002/jnr.25101 IF: 4.43
23. Satyendra Singh, Amit Mishra, Vijay Kumar Prajapti (2022) Designing of a bispecific antibody against SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein targeting human entry receptors DPP4 and ACE2.
Human Immunology DOI: 10.1016/j.humimm.2022.01.004 IF:3.00
24. Indori Omkar, Jakhmola, Shweta; Pathak, Devesh; Tanwar, Manushree; Kandpal, Meenakshi ; Amit Mishra; Kumar, Rajesh; Jha, Hem Chandra Jha (2022) A comparative account of biomolecular changes post Epstein Barr Virus infection of the neuronal and glial cells using Raman microspectroscopy
ACS Chemical Neuroscience DOI:10.1021/acschemneuro.2c00081 IF: 5.78
25. Abhishek Singh; Neha Jain, Md Fulbab Sk, Amit Mishra and Amit Kumar (2022) Identification of novel efflux pump inhibitors for Neisseria gonorrhoeae via multiple ligand-based pharmacophores, e-pharmacophore, molecular docking, density functional theory, and molecular dynamics approaches.
Computational Biology and Chemistry DOI: 10.1016/j.compbiolchem.2022.107682 IF 3:73
26. Satyendra Singh, Ketan Kumar, Mamta Panda, Aryan Srivastava, Amit Mishra and Vijay Kumar Prajapati (2022) High throughput virtual screening of small-molecule inhibitors targeting immune cell checkpoints to discover new immunotherapeutics for human diseases.
Molecular Diversity DOI: 10.1007/s11030-022-10452-2IF 3:36
27. Ayeman Amanullah,Arun Upadhyay, Rohan Dhiman, Sarika Singh, Amit Kumar, Dinesh Kumar Ahirwar, Ravi Kumar Gutti, Amit Mishra* (2022) Diclofenac-Based Novel Therapeutics Development & Challenges: Targets Cancer and Complex Diseases
Cancers DOI: 10.3390/cancers14184385 IF: 6.57
28. Anjali Sangeeth, Mahesh Malleswarapu, Amit Mishra, and Ravi Kumar Gutti (2022) Long Non-coding RNAs as Cellular Metabolism and Haematopoiesis Regulators
Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics DOI: 10.1124/jpet.121.001120 IF 4:03
29. Assirbad Behura , Mousumi Das, Ashish Kumar, Lincoln Naik, Abtar Mishra, Debraj Manna , Salina Patel , Amit Mishra, Ramandeep Singh and Rohan Dhiman (2021) ESAT-6 impedes IL-18 mediated phagosome lysosome fusion via microRNA-30a upon Calcimycin treatment in mycobacteria infected macrophages.
International Immunopharmacology DOI: 10.1016/j.intmp.2021.108319 IF: 5.71
30. Prashant Kumar, Yuvraj Anandrao Jagtap, Som Mohanlal Patwa, Sumit Kinger, Ankur Rakesh Dubey, Vijay Kumar Prajapati, Rohan Dhiman, Krishna Mohan Poluri, and Amit Mishra* (2021) Autophagy Based Cellular Physiological Strategies Target Oncogenic Progression
Journal of Cellular Physiology DOI: 10.1002/jcp.30567 IF: 6.51
31. Arun Upadhyay, Naveen Sundaria, Rohan Dhiman, Vijay Kumar Prajapati, Amit Prasad and Amit Mishra* (2021) Complex Inclusion Bodies and Defective Proteome Hubs in Neurodegenerative Diseases: New Clues, New Challenges
The Neuroscientist DOI: 10.1177/1073858421989582IF: 7.23
32. Parul Gupta, Shubhangini Tiwari, Abhishek Singh, Amit Pal, Amit Mishra, Sarika Singh (2021) Rivastigmine attenuates the Alzheimer’s disease related protein degradation and apoptotic neuronal death signaling.
Biochemical Journal DOI: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2021.174235 IF: 4.09
33. Rimanpreet Kaur, Naina Arora, Suraj R Rawat, Anand Kumar Keshri, Shubha Rani Sharma, Amit Mishra, Gagandeep Singh and Amit Prasad (2021) Vaccine for a neglected tropical disease Taenia solium cysticercosis: fight for eradication against all odds
Experts Review of Vaccines DOI: 10.1080/14760584.2021.1967750 IF: 5.68
34. Abtar Mishra, Assirbad Behura, Ashish Kumar, Lincoln Naik, Ashapoorna Swain, Mousumi Das, Suman Sudha Sarangi, Puja Dokania, Vijaya R. Dirisala, Sujit K. Bhutia, Amit Mishra, Ramandeep Singh, Rohan Dhiman (2021) P2X7 receptor in multifaceted cellular signalling and its relevance as a potential therapeutic target in different diseases.
European Journal of Pharmacology DOI: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2021.174235 IF: 5.19
35. D.J. Klionsky*, Amit Mishra et al. (2021) Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy.
Autophagy DOI: 10.1080/15548627.2020.1797280 IF: 13.39
36. Ankur Rakesh Dubey, Sumit Kinger, Yuvraj Anandrao Jagtap, Som Mohanlal Patwa, Prashant Kumar, Sarika Singh, Amit Kumar, Awanish Kumar and Amit Mishra* (2021) Proteasome Based Molecular Strategies Against Improper Cellular Proliferation
Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry DOI: 10.33594/000000439 IF: 5.50
37. Shweta Jakhmola, Arun Upadhyay, Khushboo Jain, Amit Mishra and Hem Chandra Jha (2021) Herpesviruses and the hidden links to Multiple Sclerosis neuropathology
Journal of Neuroimmunology DOI: 10.1016/j.jneuroim.2021.577636 IF: 3.47
38. Rimanpreet Kaur, Naina Arora, Suraj Singh Rawat, Anand Kumar Keshri, Neha Singh, Sumit Kumar Show, Pramod Kumar, Amit Mishra and Amit Prasad (2021) Immunoinformatics driven construction of multi-epitope vaccine candidate against Ascaris lumbricoides using its entire immunogenic epitopes.
Experts Review of Vaccines DOI: 10.1080/14760584.2021.1974298 IF:5.68
39. Ankur Rakesh Dubey, Yuvraj Anandrao Jagtap, Prashant Kumar, Som Mohanlal Patwa, Sumit Kinger, Amit Kumar, Sarika Singh, Amit Prasad, Nihar Ranjan Jana and Amit Mishra* (2021) Biochemical Strategies of E3 Ubiquitin Ligases Target Viruses in Critical Diseases.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry DOI: 10.1002/jcb.30143 IF: 4.42
40. R Mishra, A Bansal and Amit Mishra* (2021) LISTERIN E3 Ubiquitin Ligase and Ribosome-Associated Quality-Control (RQC) Mechanism
Molecular Neurobiology DOI: 10.1007/s12035-021-02564-x IF:5.68
41. Arun Upadhyay, Ayeman Amanullah, Vibhuti Joshi, Rohan Dhiman, Vijay Kumar Prajapti, Krishna Mohan Poluri and Amit Mishra* (2021) Ibuprofen-Based Advanced Therapeutics: Breaking the Inflammatory link in Cancer, Neurodegeneration, and Diseases.
Drug Metabolism Reviews, DOI: 10.1080/03602532.2021.1903488 IF: 6.98
42. Ankur Rakesh Dubey, Amit Prasad, Krishna Mohan Poluri, Amit Kumar, Awanish Kumar and Amit Mishra* (2021) Proteome Linked Biochemical Targets: Can repair Defective Cellular Physiological Mechanisms?
Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry, DOI: 10.33594/000000350. IF: 5.50
43. Naveen Sundaria, Arun Upadhyay, AmitPrasad, Vijay Kumar Prajapati, Krishna Mohan Poluri and Amit Mishra* (2021) Neurodegeneration & imperfect ageing: Technological limitations and challenges?
Mechanism of Ageing and Development DOI: 10.1016/j.mad.2021.111574 IF: 5.49
44. Ashish Singh, Arun Kumar Yadawa, Swati Chaturvedi, M.Wahajuddin, Amit Mishra and Sarika Singh (2021) Mechanism for anti Parkinsonian effect of resveratrol: involvement of trasporters, synaptic proteins, dendrite arborization, biochemical alterations, ER stress and apoptosis
Food Chemical and Toxicology DOI: 10.1016/j.fct.2021.112433 IF: 5.57
45. Abtar Mishra; Assirbad Behura; Ashish Kumar; Abhirupa Ghosh; Lincoln Naik; Shradha Mawatwal; Subhashree S Mohanty; Amit Mishra; Sudipto Saha; Sujit K Bhutia; Ramandeep Singh; Rohan Dhiman (2020) Soybean lectin induces autophagy through P2RX7 dependent activation of NF-KD-ROS pathway to kill intracellcular mycobacteria.
BBA General Subjects DOI: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2020.129806 IF: 4.11
46. Vibhuti Joshi, Arun Upadhyay, Vijay Kumar Prajapati and Amit Mishra* (2020) How Autophagy Can Restore Proteostasis Defects in Multiple Diseases?
Medicinal Research Reviews DOI: 10.1002/med.21662 IF: 12.38
47. Ribhav Mishra, Vibhuti Joshi, Arun Upadhyay, Ayeman Amanullah, Ankur Rakesh Dubey, Sarika Singh, Vikash Kumar Dubey, Krishana Mohan Poluri, Nihar Ranjan Jana and Amit Mishra* (2020) LRSAM1 E3 Ubiquitin Ligase Promotes Proteasomal Clearance of E6-AP Protein.
Cellular Signalling. DOI: 10.1016/j.cellsig.2020.109836 IF: 4.85
48. Sharanya Sarkar, Khushboo Gulati, Amit Mishra and Krishna Mohan Poluri (2020) Protein Nanocomposites: Special interfernces to lysozyme based materials
International Journal of Biologicals Macromolecules DOI: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2020.02.179 IF: 8.02
49. Ribhav Mishra, Ayeman Amanullah, Arun Upadhyay, Rohan Dhiman, Ankur Rakesh Dubey, Sarika Singh, Amit Prasad and Amit Mishra* (2020) Ubiquitin Ligase LRSAM1 Suppresses Neurodegenerative Diseases Linked Aberrant Proteins Induced Cell Death.
International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology DOI: 10.1016/j.biocel.2020.105697 IF: 5.65
50. Rimanpreet Kaur, Naina Arora, Majeed Abdulwahid Jamakhani, Shelvia Malik, Pramod Kumar, Farhan Anjum, Shweta Tripathi, Amit Mishra and Amit Prasad (2020) Development of multi-epitope chimeric vaccine against Taenia solium by exploring its proteome: an in silico approach.
Expert Review of Vaccines DOI: 10.1080/14760584.2019.1711057 IF: 5.68
51. Nidhi Gupta, Hansa Regar, Vijay Kumar Verma, Dhaneswar Prusty, Amit Mishra, Vijay Kumar Prajapati (2020) Receptor-ligand based molecular interaction to dicover adjuvant for immune cell TLRs to develop next-generation vaccine.
International Journal of Biologicals Macromolecules DOI: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2020.02.297 IF: 8.02
52. Arun Kumar Verma, Eshan Khan, Subodh Kumar Mishra, Amit Mishra, Nicolas Charlet-Berguerand and Amit Kumar (2020) Curcumin regulates the r(CGG)exp RNA hairpin structure and ameliorate defects in fragile X-associated tremor ataxia syndrome.
Frontiers in Neuroscience DOI: 10.3389/fnins.2020.00295 IF: 5.15
53. Nidhi Joshi, Nupur Nagar, Khushboo Gulati, Krishnakant Gangele, Amit Mishra, Dinesh Kumar, Krishna Mohan Poluri* (2020) Dissecting the differential structural and dynamics features of CCL2 chemokine orthologs.
International Journal of Biologicals Macromolecules DOI: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2020.04.067 IF: 8.02
54. Nirali Pandya, Eshan Khan, Neha Jain, Lakshiminarayana Satham, Rahul Singh, Ravindra D Makde, Amit Mishra and Amit Kumar (2020) Curcumin analogs exhibit anti-cancer activity by selectively targeting G-quadruplex forming c-myc promoter sequence
Biochimie DOI: 10.1016/j.biochi.2020.11.006 IF: 4.37
55. Naina Arora, Rimanpreet Kaur, Suraj Singh Rawat, Ankur Kumar, Aloukick Kumar Singh, Shweta Tripathi, Amit Mishra, Gagandeep Singh, Amit Prasad (2020) Evaluation of Taenia solium cyst fluid-based enzyme linked immunoelectro transfer blot for Neurocysticercosis diagnosis in urban and highly endemic rural population of North India.
Clinica Chimica Acta DOI: 10.1016/j.cca.2020.05.006 IF: 6.31
56. Vibhuti Joshi, Ribhav Mishra, Arun Upadhyay, Ayeman Amanullah, Krishna Mohan Poluri, Sarika Singh, Amit Kumar and Amit Mishra* (2019) Polyphenolic Flavonoid (Myricetin) Upregulated Proteasomal Degradation Mechanisms: Eliminates Neurodegenerative Proteins Aggregation.
Journal of Cellular Physiology DOI: 10.1002/jcp.28695 IF: 6.51
57. Kohei Nishino, Seiji Watanabe, Jin Shijie, Yuri Murata, Kotaro Oiwa, Oikru Komine, Fumito, Hitomi Tsuiji, Manabu Abe, Kenji Sakimura, Amit Mishra, and Koji Yamanaka (2019). Mice deficient in the C-terminal domain of TAR DNA-binding protein 43 develop age-dependent motor dysfunction associated with impaired Notch1-Akt signaling pathway.
Acta Neuropathologica Communication DOI: 10.1186/s40478-019-0776-5. IF: 7.57
58. Eshan Khan, Subdoh Kumar Mishra, Ribhav Mishra, Amit Mishra and Amit Kumar (2019) Discovery of a potent small molecule inhibiting Huntington’s disease pathogenesis via targeting CAG repeat RNA and Poly Q protein.
Scientific Reports. DOI: 10.1038/s41598-019-53410-z IF: 4.99
59. Sonam Gupta, Joyshree Biswas, Parul Gupta, Abhishek Singh, Shubhangini Tiwari, Amit Mishra and Sarika Singh (2019) Salubrinal attenuates nitric oxide mediated PERK:IRE1 Alpha:ATF-6 signaling and DNA damage in neuronal cells.
Neurochemistry International. DOI: 10.106/j.neuint.2019.104581 IF: 4.29
60. Assirbad Behura, Abtar Mishra, Shradha Mawatwal, Ashish Kumar, Amit Mishra, Ramandeep Singh and Rohan Dhiman (2019) ESAT-6 dependent microRNA-30a-3p induction perverts Cacimycin-induced autophagy and enhances intracellular mycobacterial survival in macrophages.
Journal of Infection DOI: 10.1016/j.jinf.2019.06.001 IF: 38.63
61. Nidhi Gupta, Nazia Khatoon, Amit Mishra, Vijay Kumar Verma and Vijay Kumar Prajapati (2019). Structural vaccinology approach to investigate the virulent and secretory proteins of Bacillus anthracis for devising Anthrax next-generation vaccine.
Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics DOI: 10.1080/07391102.2019.1688197 IF: 5.23
62. Krishanakant Gangele, Minal Jamsandekar, Amit Mishra, Krishna Mohan Poluri (2019) Unraveling the evolutionary origin of ELR motif using FISH CXC Chemokine CXCL8.
Fish and Shellfish Immunology DOI: 10.1016/j.fsi.2019. IF: 4.62
63. Eshan Khan, Soumen Biswas, Subodh Kumar Mishra, Ribhav Mishra, Sampak Samanta, Amit Mishra, Arpita Tawani and Amit Kumar (2019) Rationally Designed Small Molecules Targeting Toxic CAG Repeat RNA That Causes Huntington’s Disease and Spinocerebellar Ataxia (SCA’s).
Biochimie DOI: 10.1016/j.biochi.2019.05.001 IF: 4.37
64. Ribhav Mishra, Arun Upadhyay, Vijay Kumar Prajapati, Rohan Dhiman, Krishna Mohan Poluri, Nihar Ranjan Jana and Amit Mishra* (2019) LRSAM1 E3 Ubiquitin Ligase: Molecular Neurobiological Perspectivies Linked With Brain Diseases.
Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences DOI: 10.1007/s00018-019-03055-y. IF: 9.20
65. Parul Gupta, Abhishek Singh, Shubhangini Tiwari, Amit Mishra, Rakesh Maurya and Sarika Singh (2019) Ulmosides A: Flavonoid 6-C-glycosides from Ulmus wallichiana attenautes lipopolysacchrides induced oxidative stress, apoptosis and neuronal death.
NeuroToxicology DOI: 10.1016/j.neuro.2019.02.017 IF: 4.39
66. Abtar Mishra, Assirbad Behuria, Shradha Mawatwal, Ashish Kumar, Lincoln Naik, Subhashree Subhasmita Mohanty, Debraj Manna, Puja Dokania, Amit Mishra, Samir K Patra and Rohan Dhiman (2019) Structure-function and application of plant lectins in disease biology and immunity.
Food and Chemical Toxicology DOI: 10.1016/j.fct.2019.110827 IF: 5.57
67. Pandey RK, O jha R, Chaterjee N, Upadhyay N, Amit Mishra, and Vijay Kumar Prajapati* (2019) Combinatorial screening algorithm to engineer multi-epitope subunit vaccine minimizing Human T-Lymphotropic virus-1 infection.
Journal of Cellular Physiology DOI: 10.1002/jcp.27531 IF: 6.51
68. Naina Arora, Rimanpreet Kaur, Farhan Anjum, Shweta Tripathi, Amit Mishra, Rajiv Kumar and Amit Prasad (2019) Neglected Agent Eminent Disease: Linking Human Helminthic Infection, Inflammation, and Malignancy.
Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology. DOI: 10.3389/fcimb.2019.00402 IF: 6.07
69. Ribhav Mishra, Arun Upadhyay, Vijay Kumar Prajapati and Amit Mishra* (2018) Proteasome Mediated Proteostasis: Novel Medicinal And Pharmacological Strategies For Diseases.
Medicinal Research Reviews DOI: 10.1002/med.21502 IF: 12.38
70. Jositta Sherinea, Arun Upadhyay, Amit Mishra, Deepak Kumar, Samanwita Pal, S. Harinipriya (2018) Ag(I) and Au(III) Mercaptobenzothiazole complexes induced apoptotic cell death.
Scientific Reports DOI:10.1038/s41598-018-36801-6 IF: 4.99
71. Sharanya Sarkar, Khushboo Gulati, Manikyaprabhu Kairamkonda, Amit Mishra and Krishna Mohan Poluri (2018) Elucidating protein-protein interactions through computational approaches and designing small molecule inhibitors against them for various diseases.
Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry DOI:10.2174/1568026618666181025114903. IF: 3.57
72. Subodh Kumar Mishra, Neha Jain, Uma Shankar, Arpita Tawani, Amit Mishra and Amit Kumar* (2018) SMMDB: a web-accessible database for small molecule modulators and their targets involved in neurological diseases.
Database DOI:10.1093/database/bay082 IF: 4.46
73. Khatoon N, Ojha R, Amit Mishra, Vijay Kumar Prajapati* (2018); Examination of antigenic proteins of Trypanosoma cruzi to fabricate an epitope-based subunit vaccine by exploiting epitope mapping mechanism.
Vaccine DOI: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2018.09.004 IF: 4.16
74. Vibhuti Joshi, Arun Upadhyay, Ayeman Amanullah, Ribhav Mishra and Amit Mishra* (2018) Predicting E3 Ubiquitin Ligases As Possible Promising Biomarkers For Brain Tumors.
Springer Nature DOI:10.1007/978-981-13-5877-7_4
75. Pandey RK, Ojha R, Amit Mishra and Vijay Kumar Prajapati (2018); Designing B and T cell multi-epitope based subunit vaccine against virulence proteins using immunoinformaitcs approach to control zika virus infection.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry DOI: 10.1002/jcb.27110 IF: 4.48
76. Ojha R, Nandani R, Pandey RK, Amit Mishra and Vijay Kumar Prajapati (2018) Emerging Role of circulating miRNA in the Diagnosis of Human Infectious Diseases.
Journal of Cellular Physiology DOI: 10.1002/jcp.27127 IF: 6.51
77. Vibhuti Joshi, Arun Upadhyay, Deepak Chhangani, Rajesh N Sharan Amit Mishra* (2018) Gp78 Involvement In Cellular Proliferation: Can Act As A Promising Modulator For Cell Cycle Regulatory Proteins?
Journal of Cellular Physiology DOI: 10.1002/jcp.26618 IF: 6.51
78. Arun Upadhyay and Amit Mishra* (2018) Amyloids of multiple species: are they helpful in survival? DOI: 10.1111/brv.12399
Biological Reviews DOI: 10.1111/brv.12399 IF: 14.35
79. Arun Upadhyay, Ayeman Amanullah, Ribhav Mishra, Amit Kumar and Amit Mishra* (2018) Lanosterol Suppresses The Aggregation And Cytotoxicity of Misfolded Proteins Linked with Neurodegenerative Diseases.
Molecular Neurobiology DOI: 10.1007/s12035-016-0377-2 IF: 5.68
80. Aruna Narula, Rajan Kumar Pandey, Nazia Khatoon, Amit Mishra and Vijay Kumar Prajapati* (2018) Excavating chikungunya genome to design B and T cell multi-epitope subunit vaccine using comprehensive immunoinformatics approach to control chikungunya infection.
Infection, Genetics and Evolution DOI:10.1016/j.meegid.2018.03.00 IF: 4.39
81. Ayeman Amanullah, Ribhav Mishra, Arun Upadhyay, P Purushotham Reddy, Ranabir Das and Amit Mishra* (2017) Indomethacin Elicits Proteasomal Dysfunctions Develops Apoptosis Through Mitochondrial Abnormalities.
Journal of Cellular Physiology DOI: 10.1002/jcp.26081 IF: 6.51
82. (Cover Page Publication) Ayeman Amanullah, Arun Upadhyay, Vibhuti Joshi, Ribhav Mishra, Nihar Ranjan Jana and Amit Mishra* (2017) Progressing Neurobiological Strategies Against Proteostasis Failure: Challenges in Neurodegeneration.
Progress in Neurobiology DOI:10.1016/j.pneurobio.2017.08.005 IF: 10.88
83. Eshan Khan, Arpita Tawani, Subodh Mishra, Arun Verma, Mohit Kumar, Arun Upadhyay, Rajat Sandhir, Amit Mishra and Amit Kumar (2017) Myricetin reduces toxic level of CAG repeats RNA in Huntington’s Disease (HD) and Spino Cerebellar Ataxia (SCAs).
ACS Chemical Biology DOI: 10.1021/acschembio.7b00699 IF: 4.63
84. Vibhuti Joshi, Arun Upadhyay, Amit Kumar and Amit Mishra* (2017) Gp78 E3 Ubiquitin Ligase: Essential Functions and Contributions In Proteostasis.
Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience DOI:10.3389/fncel.2017.00259 IF: 6.14
85. Mudassar Ali, Rajan Kumar Pandey, Nazia Khatoon, Aruna Narula, Amit Mishra, Vijay Kumar Prajapati* (2017) Exploring dengue genome to construct a multi-epitope based subunit vaccine by utilizing immunoinformatics approach to battle against dengue infection.
Scientific Reports DOI:10.1038/s41598-017-09199-w IF: 4.99
86. Arun Upadhyay, Vibhuti Joshi, Ayeman Amanullah, Ribhav Mishra, Naina Arora, Amit Prasad and Amit Mishra* (2017) E3 Ubiquitin Ligases Neurobiological Mechanisms: Development to Degeneration.
Frontiers in Molecular Neuroscience DOI:10.3389/fnmol.2017.00151 IF: 6.26
87. Naina Arora, Shweta Tripathi, Aloukick Kumar Singh, Prosanjit Mandal, Amit Mishra and Amit Prasad (2017) Micromanagement of Immunesystem: Role of miRNAs in Helimenthic Infections.
Frontiers in Microbiology DOI:10.3389/fmicb.2017.00586 IF: 6.06
88. Naina Arora, Shweta Tripathi, Pranjal Kumar, Reshma Sao, Prosanjit Mandal Amit Mishra and Amit Prasad (2017) Recent advancements and new perspectives in animal models for Neurocysticercosis immunopathogenesis.
Pararsite Immunology DOI:10.1111/pim.1243 IF: 2.20
89. Ayeman Amanullah, Arun Upadhyay, Deepak Chhangani, Vibhuti Joshi, Ribhav Mishra, Koji Yamanaka and Amit Mishra* (2017) Proteasomal Dysfunction Induced By Diclofenac Engenders Apoptosis Through Mitochondrial Pathway.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry DOI: 10.1002/jcb.25666 IF: 4.48
90. Naina Arora, Shweta Tripathi, Pranjal Kumar, Reshma Sao, Prosenjit Mondal, Amit Mishra and Amit Prasad (2017) Molecular Neuro-Pathomechanism Of Neurocysticercosis: How Host Genetic Factors Influence Disease Susceptibility.
Molecular Neurobiology DOI: 10.1007/s12035-016-0373-6 IF: 5.68
91. Arpita Tawani, Ayeman Amanullah, Amit Mishra and Amit Kumar (2016) Evidences for piperine inhibiting cancer by targeting human G-quardruplex DNA sequences.
Scientific Reports DOI: 10.1038/srep3923 IF: 4.99
92. Vibhuti Joshi, Ayeman Amanullah, Arun Upadhyay, Ribhav Mishra, Amit Kumar and Amit Mishra* (2016) A Decade Of Boon Or Burden: What Has The CHIP Ever Done For Cellular Protein Quality Control Mechanism Implicated In Neurodegeneration And Ageing?
Frontiers in Molecular Neuroscience DOI:10.3389/fnmol.2016.00093 IF: 6.26
93. Subodh Kumar Mishra, Arpita Tawani, Amit Mishra and Amit Kumar (2016) G4IPDB: A database for G-quadruplex structure forming nucleic acid interacting proteins.
Scientific Reports DOI: 10.1038/srep38144 IF: 4.99
94. Deepak Chhangani, Fumita Endo, Ayeman Amanullah, Arun Upadhyay, Seiji Watanabe, Ribhav Mishra, Koji Yamanaka* and Amit Mishra* (2016) Mahogunin ring finger 1 confers cytoprotection against mutant SOD1 aggresomes and is defective in an ALS mouse model.
Neurobiology of Disease DOI: 10.1016/j.nbd.2015.11.017 IF: 7.04
95. Amit Mishra* (2016) Quality Control E3 Ubiquitin Ligases Suppress Overload of Abnormal Protein Aggregation: Emerging Role in Neurodegeneration and Ageing, Event Abstract.
Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience DOI: 10.3389/conf.fncel.2016.36.00066 IF: 6.14
96. (Cover Page Publication) Arun Upadhyay, Ayeman Amanullah, Deepak Chhangani, Vibhuti Joshi, Ribhav Mishra and Amit Mishra* (2016) Ibuprofen Induces Mitochondrial-Mediated Apoptosis Through Proteasomal Dysfunction.
Molecular Neurobiology DOI: 10.1007/s12035-015-9603-6 IF: 5.68
97. Arun Upadhyay, Ayeman Amanullah, Vibhuti Joshi, Ribhav Mishra and Amit Mishra* (2016) Molecular and Cellular Insights: Neuroinflammation and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. Inflammation: The Common Line In Brain Pathologies:
Book Chapter (Springer) DOI: 10.1007/978-981-10-1711-7_8
98. S. Harinipriya, Aarat Kalra, Amit Mishra (2016) Physiochemical Characterization of tubulin from Arachis hypogaea.
Synthetic Metals DOI: 10.1016/j.synthmet.2016.04.021 IF: 4.00
99. Arun Upadhyay, Ayeman Amanullah, Deepak Chhangani, Ribhav Mishra and Amit Mishra* (2015) Selective Multifaceted E3 Ubiquitin Ligases Barricade Extreme Defense: Potential Therapeutic Targets For Neurodegeneration And Ageing.
Ageing Research Reviews DOI: 10.1016/j.arr.2015.07.009 IF: 11.78
100. (Cover Page Publication) Arun Upadhyay, Ayeman Amanullah, Deepak Chhangani, Ribhav Mishra, Amit Prasad and Amit Mishra* (2015) Mahogunin ring finger-1 (MGRN1), A Multifaceted Ubiquitin Ligase: Recent Unraveling of Neurobiological Mechanisms.
Molecular Neurobiology DOI: 10.1007/s12035-015-9379-8 IF: 5.68
101. Deepak Chhangani, Arun Upadhyay, Ayeman Amanullah, Vibhuti Joshi, and Amit Mishra* (2014) Ubiquitin ligase ITCH recruitment suppresses the aggregation and cellular toxicity of cytoplasmic misfolded proteins.
Scientific Reports DOI:10.1038/srep05077 IF: 4.99
102. Deepak Chhangani, Nobuyuki Nukina, Masaru Kurosawa, Ayeman Amanullah, Vibhuti Joshi, Arun Upadhyay and Amit Mishra* (2014) Mahogunin ring finger 1 Suppresses Misfolded Polyglutamine Aggregation and Cytotoxicity.
BBA Molecular Basis of Disease DOI: 10.1016/j.bbadis.2014.04.014 IF: 6.63
103. Deepak Chhangani, Sachin Chinchwadkar and Amit Mishra* (2014) Autophagy coupling interplay: Can improve cellular repair & aging?
Molecular Neurobiology DOI: 10.1007/s12035-013-8599-z IF: 5.68
104. Deepak Chhangani and Amit Mishra* (2013) Mahogunin ring finger-1 (MGRN1) Suppresses Chaperone-Associated Misfolded Protein Aggregation and Toxicity.
Scientific Reports DOI:10.1038/srep01972 ) IF: 4.99
105. Deepak Chhangani and Amit Mishra* (2013) Protein Quality Control System in Neurodegeneration: A Healing Company Hard to Beat but Failure is Fatal.
Molecular Neurobiology DOI: 10.1007/s12035-013-8411-0 IF: 5.68
106. (Cover Page Publication) Deepak Chhangani., Nihar Ranjan Jana; Amit Mishra* (2013) Misfolded Proteins Recognition Strategies of E3 Ubiquitin Ligases and Neurodegenerative Diseases.
Molecular Neurobiology DOI: 10.1007/s12035-012-8351-0 IF: 5.68
107. Amit Mishra*, Megha Maheshwari; Deepak Chhangani, Noriko Fujimori Tonou, Fumito Endo, Ajay P Joshi, Nihar R Jana and Koji Yamanaka* (2013) E6-AP association promotes SOD1 aggesomes degradation and suppresses toxicity.
Neurobiology of Aging DOI: 10.1016/j.neurobiolaging.2012.08.016 IF: 5.13
108. Deepak Chhangani, Ajay Prakash Joshi, Amit Mishra* (2012) E3 Ubiquitin Ligases in Protein Control Mechanism.
Molecular Neurobiology DOI: 10.1007/s12035-012-8273-x IF: 5.68
109. Amit Mishra, Swetha Kameshwari and Nihar Ranjan Jana. (2009) Angelman syndrome ub5quitin ligase, E6-AP, regulates cell proliferation by promoting proteasomal degradation and altering expression of cyclin-dependent kiase inhibitor p27.
Neurobiology of Disease DOI: 10.1016/j.nbd.2009.06.010 IF: 7.04
110. Amit Mishra, Swetha Kameshwari, Megha Maheshwari, Anand Goswami and Nihar Ranjan Jana. (2009) The ubiquitin ligase E6-AP is induced and recruited to aggresomes in response to proteasome inhibition and may be involved in the ubiquitination of HSP70 bound misfolded proteins.
Journal of Biological Chemistry DOI: 10.1074/jbc.M806804200 IF: 5.48
111. Swetha K. Godavarthi., Doronala Narender., Amit Mishra., Anand Goswami., Sudheendra Rao., Nobuyuki Nukina and Nihar Ranjan Jana. (2009) Induction of chemokines, MCP-1 and KC in the mutant huntingtin expressing neuronal cells due to proteasomal dysfunction.
Journal of Neurochemistry DOI: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.2008.05823.x IF: 5.54
112. Amit Mishra., Priyanka Dikshit., Sudarshana Purkayastha., Jaiprakash Sharma., Nobuyuki Nukina and Nihar Ranjan Jana (2006) E6-AP promotes misfolded polyglutamine proteins for proteasomal degradation and suppresses polyglutamine protein aggregation and toxicity.
Journal of Biological Chemistry DOI: 10.1074/jbc.M706620200 IF: 5.48
113. Amit Mishra and Nihar Ranjan Jana (2008) Regulation of turnover of tumor suppressor p53 and cell growth by E6-AP, a ubi2uitin protein ligase mutated in Angelman mental retardation syndrome.
Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences DOI: 10.1007/s00018-007-7476-1 IF: 9.20
114. Anand Goswami., Priyanka Dikshit., Amit Mishra, Nobuyuki Nukina and Nihar Ranjan Jana (2006) Expression of expanded polyglutamine proteins suppresses the activation of transcription factor NFkappaB.
Journal of Biological Chemistry DOI: 10.1074/jbc.M608095200 IF: 5.48
115. Priyanka Dikshit., Chatterjee Mou., Anand Goswami., Amit Mishra and Nihar Ranjan Jana (2006) Aspirin induces apoptosis through the inhibition of proteasome function.
Journal of Biological Chemistry DOI: 10.1074/jbc.M602629200 IF: 5.48
116. Priyanka Dikshit, Anand Goswami, Amit Mishra, Nobuyuki Nukina and Nihar Ranjan Jana (2006) Curcumin enhances the polyglutamine-expanded truncated N-terminal huntingtin-induced cell death by promoting proteasomal malfunction.
Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communication DOI: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2006.02.104 IF: 3.32
117. Anand Goswami, Priyanka Dikshit, Amit Mishra, Shalaka Mulherkar, Nobuyuki Nukina and Nihar Ranjan Jana. (2006) Oxidative stress promotes mutant huntingtin aggregation and mutant huntingtin-dependent cell death by mimicking proteasomal malfunction.
Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communication DOI: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2006.01.136 IF: 3.32
118. Priyanka Dikshit, Anand Goswami., Amit Mishra, Chatterjee Mou and Nihar Ranjan Jana. (2006) Curcumin induces stress response, neurite outgrowth and prevent NF-KB activation by inhibiting the proteasome function.
Neurotoxicity Research DOI: 10.1007/BF03033305 IF: 3.97