1. Shukla, B.K., H. Jain, V. Vijay, S.Y. Yadav, A. Mathur, and D.J. Hewson. A
Comparison of Four Approaches to Evaluate the Sit-To-Stand Movement, IEEE Trans
Neural Syst Rehabil Eng, In press. 2020
2. Singh R., Vijay V., Bapat R. B., Algorithm for B-partitions, parameterized complexity
of the matrix determinant and permanent, preprint
3. Usmani B, Vijay V, Chhibber R, Dixit A, “Optimization of sputtered zirconium films
infrared reflector in spectrally selective solar absorbers”, Thin Solid Films. 627
4. Vijay V. and Paul, P. “Analyzing returns and pattern of financial data using log-linear
modeling”. Computational Research.4 (2016), 1-7.
5. Usmani B., Vijay V., Chhibber R., Dixit A., “Investigation of ZrOx/ZrC-ZrN/Zr thin
film structural evolution and their degradation using X-ray diffraction and Raman
spectrometry”, Appl. Phys. A (2016) 122:992.
6. Singh V. P., Vijay V., Ravindra B., Bhatt, M. S. “Impact of trend and seasonality in
forecasting 5 MW PV plant generation using single exponential smoothing method”.
International Journal of Computer Applications. 130(1) (2015), 5-9.
7. Vijay, V. and Paul, P. “An optimal band for prediction of buy and sell signals and
forecasting of states”. International Journal of Applied Management Sciences and
Engineering, 2 (2015), 33-53.
8. Singh V. P., Vijay V., Ravindra B., Jothi Basu S. ,Chaturvedi D.K , Rajshekhar P.
“Combined effect of deterministic and stochastic variables on comparative
performance analysis of 101 kW A-Si PV and C-Si PV based rooftop grid tied solar
Photovoltaic systems in Jodhpur” Journal of CPRI. 9(2), 2013, 279-289.
9. Singh V. P., Vijay V., Gaurishankar S. H., Chaturvedi, D. K. and N. Rajkumar
“Analysis of solar power variability due to seasonal variation and its forecasting for
Jodhpur region using Artificial Neural Network” Journal of CPRI. 9(3), 2013, 110-
10. Vijay, V. “Relationships Between Full and Layer Models With Applications to Level
Merging”. Communications in Statistics- Theory and Methods. 40(2011), 745-761.
11. Vellaisamy, P. and Vijay, V. “Collapsibility of Contingency Tables Based on
Conditional Models”. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference. 140(2010), 1243-
12. Vellaisamy, P. and Vijay, V. “Log-linear Modeling Using Conditional Log-linear
Models”. Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics. 61(2009), 309-329.
13. Vellaisamy, P. and Vijay, V. “On Collapsibility of Regression Coefficients and Its
Extension”. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference. 138(2008), 982-994.
14. Vellaisamy, P. and Vijay, V. “Some Collapsibility Results for n-Dimensional
Contingency Tables”. Annals of the Inst of Statistical Mathematics, 59(2007), 557-
Conference/ Workshop Publications
1. Shukla, B.K., S.K. Yadav, V. Vijay, A. Mathur, and D.J. Hewson. Can the Five-
Times Sit-to-Stand Test be used to assess both muscle strength and physical
performance when detecting sarcopenia? 10th International Conference on Frailty and
Sarcopenia Research. Toulouse, France, 11-13 March 2020.
2. Shukla, B.K., H. Jain, V. Vijay, S.Y. Yadav and D.J. Hewson. A Fusion-Based
Approach to Identify the Phases of the Sit-to-Stand Test in Older People. National
Conference on Communications (NCC), Feb 21-23, 2020, IIT Kharagpur, India.
3. Hewson, D.J., B.K. Shukla, J.N.C. Bassement, S.K. Yadav, V. Vijay, and A. Mathur.
2019. Development of Indian-specific thresholds for fall screening tests. Gericon
2019. Vellore, Tamil Nadu, 6-7 December 2019.
4. Shukla, B.K., S.K. Yadav, V. Vijay, A. Mathur, and D.J. Hewson. Development of an
instrumented chair to measure sit-to-stand velocity in older people. Gericon 2019.
Vellore, Tamil Nadu, 6-7 December 2019.
5. Hewson, D.J., B.K. Shukla, S.K. Yadav, V. Vijay, J.N.C. Bassement, and A. Mathur.
Gerontechnology: Case study using an intelligent bathroom scale. Gericon 2018.
Kota, Rajasthan, 7-9 December 2018.
6. Shukla, B.K., S.K. Yadav, V. Vijay, J.N.C. Bassement, A. Mathur, and D.J. Hewson.
Detecting sarcopenia using an instrumented chair. Gericon 2018. Kota, Rajasthan, 7-9
7. Usmani B., Vijay V., Chhibber R., Dixit A, Effect of Growth Condition on
Mechanical Properties of Zirconium Carbonitride Absorber-Based Spectrally
Selective Coatings. Concentrated Solar Thermal Energy Technologies. Springer
Proceedings in Energy. Springer, Singapore (2018) pp 137-143.
8. Usmani B., Vijay V., Chhibber R., Dixit A. (2018) Solar Performance Analysis of
ZrOx/ZrC-ZrN/Zr/SS Spectrally Selective Coating Under Extreme Thermal
Environment. Frontiers in Materials Processing, Applications, Research and
Technology. Springer, Singapore, (2018) pp 191-201.
9. Vijay V., Yadav S., Shukla B. K., Bassement J. N. C. and Hewson D. J. ‘‘Prediction
of muscle power in elderly using functional screening data”. iCOMET 17, RMIT
University, Melbourne, 18-20 December 2017.
10. Vijay V., Kumar Rakesh, Punia Amit, Chandramouli V. V. M. S. “Modeling of Solar
Radiation Using Support Vector Machine for Various Climatological Time Series
Data”. iCOMET 17, RMIT University, Melbourne, 18-20 December 2017.
11. Bassement J.N.C., Shukla B.K., Yadav S., Vijay V., Mathur A., Hewson D.J.
“Prevalence of frailty in an Indian community-dwelling population”. Indian Ageing
Congress, New Delhi, India, 9-11 November 2016.
12. Bassement J.N.C., Shukla B.K., Yadav S., Vijay V., Mathur A., Hewson D.J.
“Screening for fall-risk in an Indian community-dwelling population”. Indian Ageing
Congress, New Delhi, India, 9-11 November 2016.
13. Paul P. and Vijay V. “Comparison of results of two different contingency tables of
financial data using log-linear model”. International Indian Statistical Association
Conference, Dec 20-24, 2015.
14. B. Usmani, V. Vijay, R. Chhibber, L. Chandra, A. Dixit, “Zirconium carbide-nitride
composite matrix based solar absorber structures on glass and aluminum substrates
for solar thermal applications”, Solar World Congress (08-12 November 2015).
International Solar Energy Society (ISES).
15. Paul P. and Vijay V. “Comparison of buying and selling pattern of stocks using
different technical indicators”. National Conference at Central University of
Rajasthan, Sept 2015.
16. Singh V P, Ravindra B, Vijay V, and Bhatt M. S., “A comparative performance
analysis of C-Si and A-Si PV based rooftop grid tied solar photovoltaic systems in
Jodhpur”. IEEE International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and
Applications (ICRERA) 2014, pp 250-255.
17. Suresh Singh, Vivek Vijay, "Performance Analysis of a 43kW Grid-connected
Amorphous-Silicon Photovoltaic System", Recent Advances in Power Systems
(RAPS-2014), 28th June, PEC Chandigarh, 2014, pp. 1-6.
18. Suresh Singh, Rakesh Kumar and Vivek Vijay, “Performance monitoring of 43 kW
thin-film grid-connected roof-top solar PV system”. 2014 IEEE 6th India
International Conference on Power Electronics (IICPE). 8-10 December 2014,
Kurukshetra,. pp 1-5.
19. Singh V. P., Vijay V., Ravindra B., Jothi Basu S., and Chaturvedi, D. K. “Ground
based measurement for solar power variability forecasting modeling using generalized
neural network”. LNEE, pp 49-61, NSC December 2013.
20. Singh V. P., Vijay V., M. S. Bhatt, Chaturvedi D. K. “Generalized Neural Network
Methodology For Short-Term Solar Power Forecasting” Presented in 13th IEEE
Envieronment and electrical engineering International Conference Poland(EEEIC-
2013)on Energy Nov.2013. pp 58-62.
21. Tripathi, S., Mohan, A., Yadav, S.K., Vijay, V. and Dixit, A., “A Novel Multi band
Notched Octagonal Shaped Fractal UWB Antenna”, ICSC, pp 179-183, 2013 , IEEE.
22. Tripathi, S., Mohan, A., Yadav, S.K., Vijay, V. and Dixit, A., “Hexagonal Shaped
Fractal UWB Antenna”, AEMC, pp 18-20, 2013 , IEEE.