1. Shukla, B.K., H. Jain, V. Vijay, S.Y. Yadav, A. Mathur, and D.J. Hewson. A
Comparison of Four Approaches to Evaluate the Sit-To-Stand Movement, IEEE Trans
Neural Syst Rehabil Eng, In press. 2020
2. Singh R., Vijay V., Bapat R. B., Algorithm for B-partitions, parameterized complexity
of the matrix determinant and permanent, preprint
3. Usmani B, Vijay V, Chhibber R, Dixit A, “Optimization of sputtered zirconium films
infrared reflector in spectrally selective solar absorbers”, Thin Solid Films. 627
4. Vijay V. and Paul, P. “Analyzing returns and pattern of financial data using log-linear
modeling”. Computational Research.4 (2016), 1-7.
5. Usmani B., Vijay V., Chhibber R., Dixit A., “Investigation of ZrOx/ZrC-ZrN/Zr thin
film structural evolution and their degradation using X-ray diffraction and Raman
spectrometry”, Appl. Phys. A (2016) 122:992.
6. Singh V. P., Vijay V., Ravindra B., Bhatt, M. S. “Impact of trend and seasonality in
forecasting 5 MW PV plant generation using single exponential smoothing method”.
International Journal of Computer Applications. 130(1) (2015), 5-9.
7. Vijay, V. and Paul, P. “An optimal band for prediction of buy and sell signals and
forecasting of states”. International Journal of Applied Management Sciences and
Engineering, 2 (2015), 33-53.
8. Singh V. P., Vijay V., Ravindra B., Jothi Basu S. ,Chaturvedi D.K , Rajshekhar P.
“Combined effect of deterministic and stochastic variables on comparative
performance analysis of 101 kW A-Si PV and C-Si PV based rooftop grid tied solar
Photovoltaic systems in Jodhpur” Journal of CPRI. 9(2), 2013, 279-289.
9. Singh V. P., Vijay V., Gaurishankar S. H., Chaturvedi, D. K. and N. Rajkumar
“Analysis of solar power variability due to seasonal variation and its forecasting for
Jodhpur region using Artificial Neural Network” Journal of CPRI. 9(3), 2013, 110-
10. Vijay, V. “Relationships Between Full and Layer Models With Applications to Level
Merging”. Communications in Statistics- Theory and Methods. 40(2011), 745-761.
11. Vellaisamy, P. and Vijay, V. “Collapsibility of Contingency Tables Based on
Conditional Models”. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference. 140(2010), 1243-
12. Vellaisamy, P. and Vijay, V. “Log-linear Modeling Using Conditional Log-linear
Models”. Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics. 61(2009), 309-329.
13. Vellaisamy, P. and Vijay, V. “On Collapsibility of Regression Coefficients and Its
Extension”. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference. 138(2008), 982-994.
14. Vellaisamy, P. and Vijay, V. “Some Collapsibility Results for n-Dimensional
Contingency Tables”. Annals of the Inst of Statistical Mathematics, 59(2007), 557-