- Subhasis Chaudhuri and Amit Bhardwaj, "Kinesthetic Perception - A Machine Learning Approach", Springer, NY, ISBN 978-981-10-6692-4, 2017.
- A. Bhardwaj, O. Dabeer and S. Chaudhuri, “Design and Analysis of Predictive Sampling of Haptic Signals,” ACM Transactions on Applied Perception,11, 4 Article 16 (December 2014).
- E. Steinbach, M. Strese, M. Eid, X. Liu, A. Bhardwaj, Q. Liu, M. Al-Jaa’afrah, T. Mahmoodi, R. Hassen, A. E. Saddik, and O. Holland, “Haptic Codecs for the Tactile Internet[40pt],” Proceedings of the IEEE, pp. 124, 2018.
- C. Bachhuber, A. Bhardwaj, R. Pries, and E. Steinbach, “On the Minimum Perceptual Temporal Video Sampling Rate and its Application to Adaptive Frame Skipping,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, pp. 11, 2018.
- O. Holland, E. Steinbach, R. V. Prasad, Q. Liu, Z. Dawy, A. Aijaz, N. Pappas, K. Chandra, V. S. Rao, S. Oteafy, M. Eid, M. Luden, A. Bhardwaj, X. Liu, J. Sachs, and J. Arajo, “The IEEE 1918.1 “Tactile Internet” Standards Working Group and its Standards,” Proceedings of the IEEE, pp. 124, 2019.
- A. Bhardwaj, H. Cha and S. Choi, “Data-Driven Haptic Modeling of Normal Interactions on Viscoelastic Deformable Objects Using a Random Forest,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (accepted for publication with ICRA’19 presentation option).
- A. Bhardwaj, O. Dabeer and S. Chaudhuri, “Can We Improve Over Weber Sampling of Haptic Signals,” in Information Theory and Applications Workshop, San Diego, 2013.
- A. Bhardwaj, S. Chaudhuri and O. Dabeer, “Deadzone Analysis of 2D Kinesthetic Perception,” in IEEE Haptic Symposium, Houston, 2014.
- A. Bhardwaj and S. Chaudhuri, “Does Just Noticeable Difference Depend on the Rate of Change of Kinesthetic Stimulus?,” in Euro Haptics, Versailles, France, 2014.
- A. Bhardwaj and S. Chaudhuri “Estimation of Resolvability of User Response in Kinesthetic Perception of Jump Discontinuities”, in IEEE World Haptic Conference (WHC), 2015.
- A. Bhardwaj, B. Cizmeci, E. Steinbach, Q. Liu, M. Eid, J. Arajo, A. El Saddik, R. Kundu, X. Liu, O. Holland, M. Luden, S. M. Oteafy, and V. Prasad, “A Candidate Hardware and Software Reference Setup for Kinesthetic Codec Standardization,” in 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Haptic, Audio and Visual Environments and Games (HAVE), Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Oct. 2017.
- J. Xu, A. Bhardwaj, G. Sun, T. Aykut, N. Alt, M. Karimi, and E. Steinbach, “Learning-Based Modular Task-Oriented Grasp Stability Assessment,” in IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS),pp. 34683475, 2018.
- A. Bhardwaj and S. Choi, “Time Order Error vs Inter-Stimulus Interval and Stimulus Level during Force Comparison,” in Asiahaptics Conference, Songdo, Korea, 2018.
- H. Cha, A. Bhardwaj, C. Park and S. Choi, “Random Forest for Modeling and Rendering of Viscoelastic Deformable Objects,” in Asiahaptics Conference, Songdo, Korea, 2018.
- S. Han, A. Bhardwaj, and S. Choi, “Automatic Transfer of Musical Mood into Virtual Environments,” in Proceedings of the 24th ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology, ser. VRST 18, 2018, pp. 33:133:5.