- Subhasis Chaudhuri and Amit Bhardwaj, "Kinesthetic Perception - A Machine Learning Approach", Springer, NY, ISBN 978-981-10-6692-4, 2017.
- A. Bhardwaj, O. Dabeer and S. Chaudhuri, "Design and Analysis of Predictive Sampling of Haptic Signals,"ť ACM Transactions on Applied Perception,11, 4 Article 16 (December 2014).
- E. Steinbach, M. Strese, M. Eid, X. Liu, A. Bhardwaj, Q. Liu, M. Al-Jaaâ€™afrah, T. Mahmoodi, R. Hassen, A. E. Saddik, and O. Holland, â€śHaptic Codecs for the Tactile Internet[40pt],â€ť Proceedings of the IEEE, pp. 124, 2018.
- C. Bachhuber, A. Bhardwaj, R. Pries, and E. Steinbach, â€śOn the Minimum Perceptual Temporal Video Sampling Rate and its Application to Adaptive Frame Skipping,â€ť IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, pp. 11, 2018.
- O. Holland, E. Steinbach, R. V. Prasad, Q. Liu, Z. Dawy, A. Aijaz, N. Pappas, K. Chandra, V. S. Rao, S. Oteafy, M. Eid, M. Luden, A. Bhardwaj, X. Liu, J. Sachs, and J. Arajo, â€śThe IEEE 1918.1 â€śTactile Internetâ€ť Standards Working Group and its Standards,â€ť Proceedings of the IEEE, pp. 124, 2019.
- A. Bhardwaj, H. Cha and S. Choi, "Data-Driven Haptic Modeling of Normal Interactions on Viscoelastic Deformable Objects Using a Random Forest,â€ť IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (accepted for publication with ICRAâ€™19 presentation option).â€‹
- H. Cha, A. Bhardwaj, and S. Choi, "Data-Driven Haptic Modeling and Rendering of Viscoelastic Behavior Using Fractional Derivatives", IEEE Access, 10, 2022.
- A. Bhardwaj, O. Dabeer and S. Chaudhuri, â€śCan We Improve Over Weber Sampling of Haptic Signals,â€ť in Information Theory and Applications Workshop, San Diego, 2013.
- A. Bhardwaj, S. Chaudhuri and O. Dabeer, â€śDeadzone Analysis of 2D Kinesthetic Perception,â€ť in IEEE Haptic Symposium, Houston, 2014.
- A. Bhardwaj and S. Chaudhuri, â€śDoes Just Noticeable Difference Depend on the Rate of Change of Kinesthetic Stimulus?,â€ť in Euro Haptics, Versailles, France, 2014.
- A. Bhardwaj and S. Chaudhuri â€śEstimation of Resolvability of User Response in Kinesthetic Perception of Jump Discontinuitiesâ€ť, in IEEE World Haptic Conference (WHC), 2015.
- A. Bhardwaj, B. Cizmeci, E. Steinbach, Q. Liu, M. Eid, J. Arajo, A. El Saddik, R. Kundu, X. Liu, O. Holland, M. Luden, S. M. Oteafy, and V. Prasad, â€śA Candidate Hardware and Software Reference Setup for Kinesthetic Codec Standardization,â€ť in 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Haptic, Audio and Visual Environments and Games (HAVE), Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Oct. 2017.
- J. Xu, A. Bhardwaj, G. Sun, T. Aykut, N. Alt, M. Karimi, and E. Steinbach, â€śLearning-Based Modular Task-Oriented Grasp Stability Assessment,â€ť in IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS),pp. 34683475, 2018.
- A. Bhardwaj and S. Choi, â€śTime Order Error vs Inter-Stimulus Interval and Stimulus Level during Force Comparison,â€ť in Asiahaptics Conference, Songdo, Korea, 2018.
- H. Cha, A. Bhardwaj, C. Park and S. Choi, â€śRandom Forest for Modeling and Rendering of Viscoelastic Deformable Objects,â€ť in Asiahaptics Conference, Songdo, Korea, 2018.
- S. Han, A. Bhardwaj, and S. Choi, â€śAutomatic Transfer of Musical Mood into Virtual Environments,â€ť in Proceedings of the 24th ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology, ser. VRST 18, 2018, pp. 33:133:5.
- H. Choi, A. Bhardwaj, G. Yun and S. Choi, "Perceived Hardness of Virtual Surface: A Function of Stiffness, Damping, and Contact Transient", in IEEE World Haptics Conference 2021
- A. Bhardwaj, "Perceptual Deadband for Haptic Data Compression: Symmetric or Asymmetric?", in IEEE RO-MAN 2022.
- M. Chhabaria, G. Hemanth, A. Bhardwaj, "Limitations of the Perceptual Deadband Approach for Haptic Data Compression", Proc. National Conf. on Communication (NCC), IIT Guwahati, 2023
- D. Kumar, A. D. Sharma, J. Reberio, A. Bhardwaj and S. Shah, "Investigating Teleoperation of UR5 Robot Using Haptic Device for Different Network Configurations" in AIR (Advances in Robotics) conference, IIT Ropar, 2023
- G. Kumar, S. Prakash and A. Bhardwaj, “CatBoost for Haptic Modeling of Homogeneous Viscoelastic Deformable Objects”, in IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Netherlands, 2023.