You see things and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were and I say, "Why not?"
George Bernard Shaw, "Back to Methuselah" (1921),
Part 1, Act 1, Irish dramatist & socialist (1856 - 1950).
Dr. Gaurav Bhatnagar
Department of Mathematics
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
5003, Porta-Cabin (behind Admin Block)
Old Residency Road, Ratanada
Jodhpur - 342 011, India
Phone: +91-291-244-9099 (O)
Email: goravb ( AT ) iitj DOT ac DOT in
Gaurav Bhatnagar is an
Assistant Professor at Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, India. Prior to
joining IIT Jodhpur, Dr. Bhatnagar spent four years
as a Post-doctoral Research Associate at University of Windsor, Canada. Dr. Bhatnagar received a PhD in interdisciplinary area of
Applied Mathematics and Computer Science and an MSc in Applied Mathematics from
the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India, in
2010 and 2005, respectively. His research interests lie in the broad area of
wavelet and fractional transform theory, with applications in digital
watermarking, encryption techniques, biometrics and mathematical image
analysis. Dr. Bhatnagar is the author of over 50
He is a member of several professional bodies, including IEEE and ACM. He is associated with several reputed journals, as the technical committee member, which includes IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensic and Security, Future Generation Computer Systems, Signal Processing, Digital Signal Processing, IET Image Processing, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Journal of Systems and Software and Computer and Electrical Engineering.
Research Related News:
· A paper is Accepted in The Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, March 2018. (IF: 2.164)
· A paper is Accepted in Information Fusion journal, December 2017. (IF: 5.667)
· A paper is Accepted in IEEE Sensors journal, September 2017. (IF: 2.512)
· A paper is Accepted in IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica, July 2017.
· A paper is Accepted in Multimedia Tools and Applications journal, September 2016. (IF: 1.331)
· A paper is Accepted in Optik journal, July 2016. (IF: 0.680)
· I have received the "Young Scientist Award" conferred by the International Academy of Physical Sciences (IAPS), January 2015.
· A paper is Accepted in Neurocomputing journal, January 2015. (IF: 1.634)
· A paper is Accepted in Signal, Image and Video Processing journal, January 2015. (IF: 1.019)
· A paper is Accepted in Neurocomputing journal, June 2014. (IF: 1.634)
· A paper is Accepted in Information Sciences journal, February 2014. (IF: 3.643)
· A paper is Accepted in IEEE Transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics: Systems, January 2014. (IF: 2.183)
· A paper is Accepted in Expert Systems with Applications journal, January 2014. (IF: 1.854)
· Delivered an invited talk in International Conference on Modeling and Computing, Lucknow, India, July 2014.
· PC Member, IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME'14), Chengdu, China, July 2014.
· PC Member, XVI Annual Conference of International Academy of Physical Sciences (CONIAPS'14), Jabalpur, India, March 2014.
· PC Member, International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN'14), Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, February 2014.