1. Shukla, B.K., S.K. Yadav, V. Vijay, A. Mathur, and D.J. Hewson. Can the Five-
Times Sit-to-Stand Test be used to assess both muscle strength and physical
performance when detecting sarcopenia? 10th International Conference on Frailty and
Sarcopenia Research. Toulouse, France, 11-13 March 2020.
2. Shukla, B.K., H. Jain, V. Vijay, S.Y. Yadav and D.J. Hewson. A Fusion-Based
Approach to Identify the Phases of the Sit-to-Stand Test in Older People. National
Conference on Communications (NCC), Feb 21-23, 2020, IIT Kharagpur, India.
3. Hewson, D.J., B.K. Shukla, J.N.C. Bassement, S.K. Yadav, V. Vijay, and A. Mathur.
2019. Development of Indian-specific thresholds for fall screening tests. Gericon
2019. Vellore, Tamil Nadu, 6-7 December 2019.
4. Shukla, B.K., S.K. Yadav, V. Vijay, A. Mathur, and D.J. Hewson. Development of an
instrumented chair to measure sit-to-stand velocity in older people. Gericon 2019.
Vellore, Tamil Nadu, 6-7 December 2019.
5. Hewson, D.J., B.K. Shukla, S.K. Yadav, V. Vijay, J.N.C. Bassement, and A. Mathur.
Gerontechnology: Case study using an intelligent bathroom scale. Gericon 2018.
Kota, Rajasthan, 7-9 December 2018.
6. Shukla, B.K., S.K. Yadav, V. Vijay, J.N.C. Bassement, A. Mathur, and D.J. Hewson.
Detecting sarcopenia using an instrumented chair. Gericon 2018. Kota, Rajasthan, 7-9
7. Usmani B., Vijay V., Chhibber R., Dixit A, Effect of Growth Condition on
Mechanical Properties of Zirconium Carbonitride Absorber-Based Spectrally
Selective Coatings. Concentrated Solar Thermal Energy Technologies. Springer
Proceedings in Energy. Springer, Singapore (2018) pp 137-143.
8. Usmani B., Vijay V., Chhibber R., Dixit A. (2018) Solar Performance Analysis of
ZrOx/ZrC-ZrN/Zr/SS Spectrally Selective Coating Under Extreme Thermal
Environment. Frontiers in Materials Processing, Applications, Research and
Technology. Springer, Singapore, (2018) pp 191-201.
9. Vijay V., Yadav S., Shukla B. K., Bassement J. N. C. and Hewson D. J. ‘‘Prediction
of muscle power in elderly using functional screening data”. iCOMET 17, RMIT
University, Melbourne, 18-20 December 2017.
10. Vijay V., Kumar Rakesh, Punia Amit, Chandramouli V. V. M. S. “Modeling of Solar
Radiation Using Support Vector Machine for Various Climatological Time Series
Data”. iCOMET 17, RMIT University, Melbourne, 18-20 December 2017.
11. Bassement J.N.C., Shukla B.K., Yadav S., Vijay V., Mathur A., Hewson D.J.
“Prevalence of frailty in an Indian community-dwelling population”. Indian Ageing
Congress, New Delhi, India, 9-11 November 2016.
12. Bassement J.N.C., Shukla B.K., Yadav S., Vijay V., Mathur A., Hewson D.J.
“Screening for fall-risk in an Indian community-dwelling population”. Indian Ageing
Congress, New Delhi, India, 9-11 November 2016.
13. Paul P. and Vijay V. “Comparison of results of two different contingency tables of
financial data using log-linear model”. International Indian Statistical Association
Conference, Dec 20-24, 2015.
14. B. Usmani, V. Vijay, R. Chhibber, L. Chandra, A. Dixit, “Zirconium carbide-nitride
composite matrix based solar absorber structures on glass and aluminum substrates
for solar thermal applications”, Solar World Congress (08-12 November 2015).
International Solar Energy Society (ISES).
15. Paul P. and Vijay V. “Comparison of buying and selling pattern of stocks using
different technical indicators”. National Conference at Central University of
Rajasthan, Sept 2015.
16. Singh V P, Ravindra B, Vijay V, and Bhatt M. S., “A comparative performance
analysis of C-Si and A-Si PV based rooftop grid tied solar photovoltaic systems in
Jodhpur”. IEEE International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and
Applications (ICRERA) 2014, pp 250-255.
17. Suresh Singh, Vivek Vijay, "Performance Analysis of a 43kW Grid-connected
Amorphous-Silicon Photovoltaic System", Recent Advances in Power Systems
(RAPS-2014), 28th June, PEC Chandigarh, 2014, pp. 1-6.
18. Suresh Singh, Rakesh Kumar and Vivek Vijay, “Performance monitoring of 43 kW
thin-film grid-connected roof-top solar PV system”. 2014 IEEE 6th India
International Conference on Power Electronics (IICPE). 8-10 December 2014,
Kurukshetra,. pp 1-5.
19. Singh V. P., Vijay V., Ravindra B., Jothi Basu S., and Chaturvedi, D. K. “Ground
based measurement for solar power variability forecasting modeling using generalized
neural network”. LNEE, pp 49-61, NSC December 2013.
20. Singh V. P., Vijay V., M. S. Bhatt, Chaturvedi D. K. “Generalized Neural Network
Methodology For Short-Term Solar Power Forecasting” Presented in 13th IEEE
Envieronment and electrical engineering International Conference Poland(EEEIC-
2013)on Energy Nov.2013. pp 58-62.
21. Tripathi, S., Mohan, A., Yadav, S.K., Vijay, V. and Dixit, A., “A Novel Multi band
Notched Octagonal Shaped Fractal UWB Antenna”, ICSC, pp 179-183, 2013 , IEEE.
22. Tripathi, S., Mohan, A., Yadav, S.K., Vijay, V. and Dixit, A., “Hexagonal Shaped
Fractal UWB Antenna”, AEMC, pp 18-20, 2013 , IEEE.